Coming up: Winter 2016/17 - Blackball Doubles Final - Kev Impett & Paul Wyeth v Melvin Herridge & Ryan Longhurst - Streaming live from Rocket Ronnies on Monday 27th March!
Head over to our YouTube Channel for more videos!
The Southampton Regional Pool League
Current Season: Summer 2017 - Running April 11th 2017 to 20th July 2017
Next Season: Winter 2017/18 - Running August 29th 2017 to 22nd March 2018
For the very latest news and information check out the latest posts on the Facebook group and join our mailing list to the right.
Summer 2017 Season Groups Draw
Posted: March 21st 2017, 12.30pm
Watch the Groups Draw LIVE on YouTube this Thursday!
Summer Season 2017 Registration Closed
Posted: March 19th 2017, 6.00pm
Registration is now closed for the SRPL Summer 2017 Season. Tune in to our YouTube Channel this coming Thursday from 7.30pm for the live groups draw!
FORM AND PAYMENT RECEIVED
FORM RECEIVED BUT NO PAYMENT (registration NOT complete)
PAYMENT RECEIVED BUT NO FORM (registration NOT complete)
1) Bitterne Park Hotel - Martin Randall
2) Windsor Castle - Andy Egan
3) Obelisk - Mike Smith
4) The Lion - William Steel
5) Spike Islander - Lee Evans
6) Chapel Arms A - Phil West
7) Chapel Arms B - Mark Andrews
8) Peartree -Phil Coleman
9) Brass Monkey - Martyn Geddes
10) Drummond - Kris Gardner
11) Hop Inn - Simon Caws
12) Bittern - Gary Kill
13) Woolston Social Club - Steve Pack
14) Kings Arms A - Rob Halliday
15) Kings Arms B - Darcy Henry
16) Prince of Wales - Jimmy Sullivan
17) Shirley Hotel - Mark Brewer
18) Elephant & Castle B - Ben Prior
19) BPSC - Robert George
20) Ice House B - Jason Plant
21) Robin Hood A - Paul Alders
22) Station A - Richard Wilkins
23) Yacht - Richard Searles
24) Hinkler A - Martin Smith
25) Hinkler B - Dan Lovell
26) Gardeners Arms - Lee Bell
27) Robin Hood B - Mark Westwood
28) Firehouse A - Greg Chmiel
29) Firehouse B - John Reeves
31) Saints - Stuart Forrest
32) Angel - Laurence Mason
- REGISTRATION CLOSED! -
1) Windsor Castle - Tyrone Bulford
2) Robin Hood A- Garry Gawn
3) Obelisk A - Steve Parker
4) Chapel Arms A - Andy Watts
5) Chapel Arms G - Kirsty Prior
6) Fleming Arms B - Roger Hedges
7) Peartree - Dean Cousins
8) Obelisk B - Ian Morris
9) Cue Ts - Craig Davison
10) Master Builder - Dave Collier
11) Brass Monkey A - Gary Biddlecombe
12) Hop Inn - Jimmy Sullivan
13) Bittern - Gary Kill
14) Browns Bar - Danny Campbell
15) NBSC B - Phillip Shepherd
16) Romsey British Legion - Dean Young
17) Chandlers Ford Club A - Ray Smith
18) Drummond Arms - Kris Gardner
19) Kings Arms A - Derek Hudson
20) Kings Arms B - Sam Benham
21) Prince of Wales - Sharon Thomas
22) Station - Simon Bance
23) NBSC A - Paul Elkins
24) The Stile Inn - Hugh Wilson
25) Ice House B - Melvin Herridge
26) Roebuck - Ian Tarrant
27) Robin Hood B - Richard Isaacs
28) Rocket Ronnies A - Darren Weston
29) Woolston T&L - Dave Brown
30) Yacht - Stuart Charlton
31) Hinkler A - Steve Wood
32) Hinkler B - Karen Williams
33) Fleming Arms A - Mike Allen
34) Gardeners Arms - Lee Bell
35) Netley Central Club - Dan Adams
36) Shooting Star A - Dave Jowett
37) Shooting Star B - Jack Andrews
38) Rocket Ronnies B - Dean Guyatt
39) Swan - Dan Bailey
40) Saints - Kevin Ridout
41) Brass Monkey B - Jon Miles
42) Bedford Arms - Simon McDougall
- REGISTRATION CLOSED! -
SRPL General Rules - Updated
Posted: March 10th 2017, 2.00pm
The SRPL General Rules have been revised.
Most revisions are due to the removal of Old Rules related items.
Other changes include clarification of the "New Player" rules which are also stated on the new result cards being sent out with summer season fixtures.
It's the responsibility of all players to be aware of the rules.
Cup Semi Final & Shield Quarters Final fixtures
Posted: January 6th 2017, 12.30pm
The CUP and SHIELD fixtures for 31ST JANUARY + 2ND FEBRUARY are now live!
Neutral Venues Needed!
The SRPL Committee are always looking to hold semi-finals and finals at neutral venues to prevent either team gaining a home advantage.
These matches often pull in a good crowd bringing much needed revenue to a pub and also free publicity via our YouTube channel at streamed matches.
If your venue is interested in hosting an event, please ask your landlord or landlady to get in touch. Minimum requirements are the provision of food and free play on a well maintained table for the match.
Semi-final matches will be held at the home drawn teams venue if we don't receive any requests.